Friday, April 17, 2015

Flashback Friday - Gel Pens


Remember gel pens!? If you were born in the 90s then of course you do!! They were a staple in every girls (and some boys) lives. I had so many, it was kind of ridiculous. I loved drawing on black paper with them. My friends and I used to draw 'tattoos' on one another coloring them in with the gel pens. We would go to school and sit and show each other our new gel pens in the mornings like they were prizes. It's so funny to think about now, but I remember begging my mom in basically every store we went to to let me get a new gel pen pack.






I had this exact notepad. I loved drawing on it so much!!




I remember these multicolor pens, I was obsessed with them. Until I got to the pink (my favorite color), I didn't want to use the pink all up.



No comments:

Post a Comment