Saturday, May 2, 2015

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" Movie Review





Oh. My. God.


This movie was everything it was hyped up to be and more.





As a fan of Hawkeye (and Jeremy Renner) I was really really happy to see that he was in this movie a lot more, and you humorously see what an important part of the team he actually is.



You finally learn about the Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)'s past and wow- I understand her a lot more now. I have always loved her, but this movie brings her to a whole new level.



The Maximoff twins, Pietro and Wanda (Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch), are a great addition to this movie. I didn't think I'd end up caring much about them, but holy crap did that change by the end of the movie.





We finally get a better glimpse into the Hulk (Bruce Banner)'s life. It's not much of a surprise that he views himself as a monster, but it's nice to begin to see the man behind the monster.






Thor doesn't have a whole lot of character development- he just seems to be in a good place and in a good place with the team (until Tony Stark screws things up).






Iron Man (Tony Stark) is his typical self in this movie, but we get a good glimpse at his non-egotistical side. He loves the team and will do anything to protect them.






Captain America (Steve Rogers) has his own growth through the movie. I think he is finally getting a handle on being a man out of his time.





We start right in on the action as the Avengers take down a Hydra base while looking for Loki's scepter and thinks take off from there. Everything about this movie was flawless, I'm not even kidding. There was plenty of humor and one-liners (from more than just Tony Stark) and a lot of running jokes (good job Cap). There were a lot of fight scenes which I thought would get old, but it didn't. Each fight had a purpose- there was no fighting just to fight or blow things up just because. Also, we meet The Vision and he is awesome. Tony messes up by creating Ultron it somewhat rectified by creating The Vision.

I want to say more, but I don't want to give things away so I'm going to do another post on this movie in a few weeks when more people will have had the chance to see it.


All in all, SEE THIS MOVIE - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!


No comments:

Post a Comment