Friday, July 3, 2015

Ulta Haul


These Urban Decay lip sets are amazing. I'm obsessed with them! The pencils go on so well and so do the lipsticks. I love how they feel and the colors are gorgeous. I wore the red for the entire weekend when I first got it and I got 4 compliments from strangers on it. Everyone seems to agree that it is like the perfect red.
  • Revolution Lipstick in "Naked" (nude pink)
  • 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in "Naked" (nude pink)
  • Revolution Lipstick in "F-Bomb" (classic red)
  • 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in "69" (classic red) 
Get the lipstick here and the lip liner here.
The Semi-Sweet palette from Too Faced is so pretty and of course it smells delicious! I wasn't too sure about it, because of the blue shadow. It just seems really random and I'm not a fan of bright blue eye shadows, but it goes on surprisingly pretty. It's also not as vibrant on as it is in the palette, but that will change depending on the amount you put on and if you use primer or not. The colors are:
  • Pink Sugar
  • Blueberry Swirl
  • Bon Bon
  • Butter Pecan
  • Caramel
  • Frosting
  • Rum Raisin
  • Hot Fudge
  • Cocoa Chili
  • Coconut Crème
  • Licorice
  • Mousse
  • Nougat
  • Peanut Butter
  • Puddin'
  • Truffled
Get it here.
Another item from Too Faced, the Selfie Powder. It's made to give you a photo finish look like the filters on Instagram. I like them a lot, but I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for more of a dramatic effect, but there really isn't one. I like the sunrise (the yellow-ish one) because I feel like it evens your skin tone a little. However, they are just finishing powders so with that in mind, they do work pretty well. Just don't try to use them for more than that. 
  • Sunrise: Instantly brightens with diffused warmth
  • Totally Toasted: Bronzes with a smoothing glow
  • Moon River: Adds a cool ethereal light to the skin
Get it here.


I also got these Rimmel London Scandal Eyes eye shadow sticks in "Bulletproof Beige" and "Witness White" and they're great. I love just swiping the Beige one on in the morning for a gold shimmer on my eyes- it is just a natural pretty color and I don't have a problem with them creasing. I like to use the white one for my inner rim or the inner corners of my eyes. I want to go back and get a few more colors.

Get them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment