Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Best Eye Shadow Palettes - Urban Decay

So the other day, I was looking through the drawers in my vanity and realized I have a lot of makeup palettes. Like a lot. Like, it's sort of a problem. So I decided to review my top ones.



1. XX Vice Ltd. Reloaded
         
           This palette is by far my favorite. I love every single color in this palette (which never happens) including two green colors that I was very unsure of. The colors look great on and I always get a ton of compliments on my eyeshadow. Some of my favorites include "Moonflower," "Hot Pants," "Asphyxia," "Misdemeanor," "Freakshow," "Twice Baked," and "Smog." When you use a primer, you barely need any eyeshadow for the colors to pop. It's great. I love the range of this palette.




2. Smoked Palette

          This palette is what I call and oldie but a goodie. I'm obsessed with the color "Mushroom." It's this stunning dark silver color that looks amazing with black and equally amazing with brown. I typically wear it with brown during the day, and black for going out. The other colors in this palette are gorgeous jewel tones. They are so pretty.



3. Naked Smoky Palette

           This is by far the best and most versatile of the Naked series. There are dark colors and lighter colors and they all work well together. "Dirtysweet" and "Radar" work great together as well as "Armor" and "Slanted." There is a plum color called "Smolder" that looks great with everything.



4. Naked On the Run

              This palette only has 5 eyeshadow colors to it, but they are really pretty. The rose gold color is so stunning and the browns are really verstile. This palette also includes blush, bronzer, a beautiful highlighter, a dark brown eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.



5. Naked 2

                This palette is pretty and works best for everyday use. The colors are pretty and this palette is full of nudes and browns. It does get kind of boring after a while though.


No comments:

Post a Comment