Sunday, September 11, 2016

DIY Lip Scrub

I have come across a recipe for an amazing lip scrub and I have to share it with you guys. I hate spending money on scrubs because I know they're over priced and I know I can make a more natural one myself. This one is by far my favorite lip scrub that I have ever tried.

What you need:

1 TBSP brown sugar
1 tsp honey
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)

The cinnamon is optional because it increases blood flow so it will act as a natural plumper for your lips. If you don't like that burning/tingling feeling that a plumper gives your lips then don't include that. The vanilla is also optional because it smells amazing. 

A little bit of this goes a long way so I would recommend getting a little container (you can find them at the dollar store or I see them in packs of 4 at Publix all the time) and storing it in there. It can be stored at room temperature since everything is a dry ingredient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment